Saturday, December 17, 2011

All that glitters...


My tiny christmas tree doesn't have one empty branch this year. Since it is an ugly black plastic thing I though it would be better to over-decorate it and hide the fact that it was one of those cheapy £5 trees. Being a jewellery designer, I have lots of glittery things lying around so this year some of my supplies ended up in the tree. Longs strings of rhinestone chain instead of garlands and cypress cones, which I use for making rings, rolled in glitter instead of balls. The rest is a mixture of vintage 80s ornaments given to me by my mum( from her first christmas tree) and kitschy deer and high heeled shoes.



And what's a glittery christmas without glittery jewellery for the party? These "Barbie lost her shoe" rings are just perfect for it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails