Saturday, February 24, 2007

Etsy Finds for 24th February I like antique chairs. I like earrings. I LOVE antique chair earrings! This is fun pair of earrings and a great conversational piece, created by TillyBloom Isn't this beautiful? I love this colour combination! If you wear these beauties by AncaNY you definitely won't need any other accessories...let them speak for themselves! They look like feathers, but they are not...so mysterious! I really love this amazing pair of earrings by tracyspopandshop Just looking at this cute pair of flower earrings by roguedivas makes me smile , so just imagine wearing these...you'll only see happy faces around you! Earrings with a history! I wonder what these keys were for? Locking away secrets in a journal ? Or maybe a leading to a rich lady's bank safe? All i know is that Talula has now given them a second life as this gorgeous and very unique pair of earrings.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails