Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New Ring Design : The Spider I've been experimenting with some fine wire and black seed beads and came up with a new design for a ring, but I'm not quite sure what to think of it. Right now I am calling it the spider ring, but Queen Anne's Lace has been suggested to me and I quite liked that. It is a delicate design, the "spider legs" can be bent very easily and this could be seen as a disadvantage. Then again, you could shape the ring to your own taste and do something different like turning it into a flower. I created a poll and would like to hear your opinions, so please have a look and let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's very fetching. And to me, the bendability is a plus -- it's a ring that you can alter to fit your mood or the moment.

animeg said...

The name spider reminds me of a spider and creeps me out.

PAC said...

oooo spooky

Tessa said...

I love the new design! I think the idea of customizing it is an interesting one that a lot of people would enjoy... :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails