Friday, January 04, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

I'm not a fan of New Year's resolutions because i just can't keep up with them. Every year it's the same story and every year i simply fail at most of the things i promised myself to do better next year. Maybe i should keep things easy and not stress myself...live day-by-day and don't stress about nothing and everything. Don't they say "good things come to those who wait"? To be honest, i have really neglected my promo-plan since i've been travelling up and down from Belgium to the UK, but yesterday i was contacted by the newspaper for an interview about Etsy and handmade creations. Everything happened really quick so i didn't get time to think about what i was going to say and how everything should look...but also : no time to stress about it! :)

Many thanks and congrats to Karlita, who got the whole thing started and ArtMind, my fellow belgian etsians and EST team girls!

3 comments:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Yasmin, isn't that just the best start of the new year? :)
I already knew Karlita as we live in the same city but I found it very nice to see your face too! ;)
Good luck in England! I suppose you will be member of the UK-team then? Think you'll stay one of EST too! ;)

glasfaden said...

Congrats, Yasmin! I've just found your blog :-)

odd said...

Proficiat!! Ik ben blij voor u, dat zal een boost geven in uw verkoop, denk ik.
Wame Wollen Groetjes, odd
(aka woolitbe)

Ik vind uw handtassen geweldig!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails