Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Digital Art Earrings These are my newest digital earrings. I used my own vector art, printed it out and decoupaged it onto polymer clay. I can just go on forever creation earrings and pendants! Creating my own jewellery components is just so much more fun. I don't mind that it's very much to my own taste, eventually someone will show up that likes them just as much as i do. I'm not business-minded enough to create things for a mainstream market. I bought some lovely blank cabouchon rings, so that's going to be my next experiment!

3 comments:

A Nieman Design said...

I love the red ones!

Anonymous said...

I'm alredy a big fan of your earrings and pendants :O) And what a great idea to use decoupage!

Miss Mish Mish said...

Thank you anieman!
Guro, i love yours too :) Im really curious to see what else you are going to make.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails